欢迎访问范文百科-您身边的写作助手!

商务英语口语:情绪-2

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  在国际贸易中,作为一个商务人士,日常的口语交流是必备的工具之一,因为我们面对的大多数是都是外国人,所以这是必须的要会使用的工具哟,以下是小编给大家整理的关于情绪-2商务英语口语,希望可以帮到大家

  1、不要担心.

  A: I didn't realize it was so difficult.

  我没意识到会这么难。

  B: Don't worry:.I'm sure you'll do better next time.

  不要担心,我保证你下一次一定会说得更好。

  Keep at it!

  别松劲儿!

  Keep it up!

  坚持下去!

  Never mind!

  别在意!

  Keep your chin up!

  别灰心!

  Try again!

  再试!

  Stick to it!

  坚持下去!

  You're coming along well.

  你进展得很好。

  Be of good cheer.

  不要垂头丧气。

  I'm right behind you!

  我做你的后盾。

  I'm very proud of you.

  我很为你骄傲。

  Don't be afraid. I'll help you.

  别害怕。我会帮助你的。

  There's nothing to feel discouraged.

  没有理由感到气馁。

  2、别这么发愁了,一切都会好起来的。

  2、别这么发愁了,一切都会好起来的。

  A: Why do you look so depressed?

  你怎么看起来这么消沉?

  B: My boss criticized me for what I did not do.

  我的老板批评了我,可我没做那件事。

  Steady on.

  镇定些。

  I know how you're feeling at the moment.

  我理解你此时此刻的心情。

  Don't eat your heart out.

  不要忧伤过度。

  You have my sincere condolences.

  请接受我真诚的安慰。

  Don't take it to heart. You'll do better next time.

  别往心里去,下次你会做得更好的。

  Take it easy. There must be some ways to compensate for it.

  轻松一点儿,一定会有补偿的办法的。

  3、太突然了!

  3、太突然了!

  A: Robbie, I'm sorry to hear your mother's ill.

  罗比,听到你母亲病了我很难过。

  B: it was so unexpected, Just last week she was in great health.

  太突然了,在上星期她还好好的。

  Try and look on the bright side.

  尽量朝好的方面看吧。

  Oh, we needn't have worried about his health.

  哦,我们用不着为他的健康担心。

  Let bygone be bygones.

  过去的事就让它过去吧。

  Better luck next time.

  下次运气好一点儿吧。

  Things don't look too bright for us at the moment, but we'll survive.

  不太有利,不过我们会渡过难关的。

  4、熟能生巧

  4、熟能生巧

  A: The trouble with me is that I can't speak the language well.

  我的烦恼是我说不好这门语言。

  B: Try to practice more. As a proverb goes, “Practice makes perfect. ”

  多练习练习。俗话说,熟能生巧。

  But don't fret, everything will be all right!

  不要烦恼,一切都会好起来的!

  Just try to take it easy. Don't get upset. Everything will be all right.

  不要烦恼,一切都会很顺利的。

  5、你能告诉我秘密何在吗?

  5、你能告诉我秘密何在吗?

  A: Can you tell me where the secret is?

  你能告诉我秘密何在吗?

  B: You're the master of your destiny.

  你是自己命运的主宰。

  Keep going. You can make it.

  继续下去,你会成功的。

  Where there's life, there's hope.

  留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。

  Where is your ambition?

  你的雄心壮志哪去了?

  For a beginner, you are pretty good.

  作为一个初学者,你已经做得很不错了。

  6、我没有发现我说错了什么。

  6、我没有发现我说错了什么。

  A: Stop it! You have the nerve to say so!

  住嘴!你竟然有脸说出这样的话!

  B: I don't see anything wrong in what I said.

  我没有发现我说错了什么。

  I really can't accept that.

  我实在是无法接受。

  I 'm absolutley/completely against that.

  我强烈反对。

  You keep pushing me like that. I can't tolerate it any more.

  你总是那样逼我,我再也受不了了。

  Don't put your nose into other's business.

  少管闲事。

  It's none of your business.

  不关你事.

  7、我听说你的老板是个脾气暴躁的人。

  7、我听说你的老板是个脾气暴躁的人。

  A:I was told your boss is a very hot-tempered man.

  我听说你的老板是个脾气暴躁的人。

  B: I'm afraid what you were told about him is not quite right. If only you could meet him in person, you'll know he's very agreeable and capable.

  恐怕你听说的关于他的事不太对。只要亲自见一见他,你就会知道他很随和,并且很有才能。

  That's out of the question.

  那不可能。

  What on earth do you want me to do?

  你到底要我干什么?

  Who do you think you are?

  你以为你是谁?

  8、你搞错了。

  8、你搞错了。

  A: I booked a single room here for tonight.

  我订了一个今晩的单人间。

  B: Oh! You're all wet, actually. This is not a hotel. The hotel is the building across the road.

  哦,你搞错了。这不是旅馆,旅馆是路对面的那座楼。

  Not really.

  不是那样。

  No,actually not.

  不,实际上不是。

  That isn't exactly right.

  不完全是那样。

  Excuse me, but I don't think that's the right price.

  对不起,我认为价格不对头。

  You aren't frying the eggs in the right way.

  你炒鸡蛋的方法不对。

  Thank you for Correction.

  感谢您纠正了我的错误。

  9、失败是成功之母。

  9、失败是成功之母。

  A: Do you mean I still have hope?

  你的意思是我还有希望?

  B: Of course you do. Failure is the mother of success.

  你当然有希有希望!失败是成功之母。

  The development area is very promising!

  开发区大有希望!

  Our nation is one of great hopes!

  我们的民族是大有希望的民族!

  There are good prospects for growth in the retail sector .

  零售行业增长大有希望。

  He has a bright future as a painter.

  作为一个画家,他前途光明。

  10、做事之前应该先征求我的意见。

  10、做事之前应该先征求我的意见。

  A: You should have asked for my opinion before you do it.

  做事之前应该先征求我的意见。

  B: Sorry, Mum. I will next time.

  对不起,妈妈。我会的。

  You must be out of your mind.

  你一定是疯了。

  Wise up!

  放聪明点儿!

  Put up or shut up

  要么你就去做,不然就给我闭嘴。

  You should have done better.

  你原本可以做得更好的。

  You've done a bad job.

  这事你弄得很糟。

  11、我很粗鲁,我道歉。

  11、我很粗鲁,我道歉。

  A: How can you do that to me?

  你怎么能那样对待我?

  B: I apologize for my rudeness

  我很粗鲁,我道歉。

  Don't bite my head off.

  别对我这么凶。

  I'm terribly sorry.

  非常抱歉。

  I'm sorry! I shouldn't do that to you.

  抱歉,你不应该那样对你。

  12、它和你的围巾很相配。

  12、它和你的围巾很相配。

  A: Of course, and it matches your scarf perfectly.

  当然,它和你的围巾很相配。

  B: I got it for 90 yuan in a sale.

  我是在一次折价销售时花90元买的。

  Good job!

  干得好!

  How lucky you are!

  你真幸运!

  I admire the way you speak to your students.

  我钦佩你同学生讲话的方式。

  I must say the soup is really very good.

  我得说这汤的确很好喝。

  I should say this shirt matches your trousers fabulously.

  我得说这件衬衫同你的裤子非常相配

  You have a beautiful laugh.

  你的笑声很动听。

  13、我不知道是怎么成功的。

  13、我不知道是怎么成功的。

  A: That was an excellent speech.

  那场演讲很棒。

  B: Thank you. I was wondering how it would go over.

  谢谢你 ,我不知道是怎么成功的。

  Oh, isn't that lovely!

  哦,真可爱!

  Do you really think so?

  你真的这么想吗?

  I'm just very lucky.

  我只是十分幸运罢了。

  Oh, I had very little to do with it.

  哦,这与我没有什么关系。

  Oh, I have a lot to learn yet.

  哦,我还有许多要学习。

  14、难以置信,太便宜了

  14、难以置信,太便宜了

  A: it's incredible, its so cheap!

  难以至信,太便宜了!

  B: You can get some good quality goods in tow price in a sale.

  减价时可以低价购买一些高质量的商品。

  It seemed unthinkable that he should have done such a wicked thing.

  他竟干出这事,具令人难以置信。

  She's so kind. I couldn't believe she murdered her husband.

  她那么善良的一个人,竟然杀了自己的丈夫,真是难以置信。

  Oh my God! I've never seen a spider like that!

  我的老天!我从来没看到像那样的一只蜘蛛

  Oh my God! That thing is huge.

  我的天哪!这个东西实在很大。

  15、我觉得男主人公不如女主人公演得好。

  15、我觉得男主人公不如女主人公演得好。

  A: What do you think of the acting of the two main characters in the film?

  你觉得电影里两个主人公的演技怎么样?

  B: I consider the hero's acting is inferior to the heroine's. Don't you agree?

  我觉得男主人公不如女主人公演得好。你不这样认为吗?

  They are of the same size/price.

  它们的尺寸/价格一样。

  They both cost about the same.

  这两种东西的价格差不多。

  She looks like her mother/takes after her mother in looks.

  她长得像她母亲。

  Her marks are comparable with the best.

  她的成绩可与最好的相提并论。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享