欢迎访问范文百科-您身边的写作助手!

电影《魂断蓝桥》经典台词双语

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  相信大家对于电影是不少看,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢?以下是小编给大家整理的电影《魂断蓝桥》经典台词双语,希望可以帮到大家

  Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else. I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall.

  玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。

  Myra Lester: I may never see him again.

  玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。

  Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.

  玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。

  Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?

  罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?

  Myra Lester: Well, I, I ...

  玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我…

  Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.

  罗伊·克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时间了。

  Myra Lester: For what?

  玛拉·莱斯特:怎么?

  Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!

  罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!

  Myra Lester: No?

  玛拉·莱斯特:不是?

  Roy Cronin: No!

  罗伊·克罗宁:不!

  Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?

  玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?

  Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.

  罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。

  Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.

  罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。

  Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so.

  玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。

  Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful.

  罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。

  Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.

  玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享