欢迎访问范文百科-您身边的写作助手!

Unit 02 How to Using Telephone 电话沟通

范文百科 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞
1
Unit 02 How to Using Telephone 电话沟通

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.
爱德华.格林:你好, 我是爱德华.格林。请史密斯先生接电话。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I am sorry, but Mr.Smith isn't available.
史密斯的秘书:对不起,史密斯先生现在不在。

EDWARD GREEN: Okay. I'll bring back. Does Mr. Smith have a direct line?
爱德华.格林:那好吧。我再打过来。史密斯先生有直线电话吗?

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm sorry but the number is confidential.
史密斯的秘书:对不起,号码保密。

EDWARD GREEN: Okay. Thank you.
爱德华.格林:好的。谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: It's very difficult to speak to Mr. Smith.
詹妮.罗斯:想跟史密斯先生通电话真难。

EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I know.
爱德华.格林:是啊,我知道。

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: Good morning, RUYJ Advertising.
NOVO 接待员:早上好, RUYJ 广告公司。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning. This is Don Bradley. Can I talk to Phil Watson, please?
堂.布拉德利:早上好。我是堂.布拉德利。请菲尔.沃森接电话?

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: What company are you from please?
NOVO 接待员:您是哪家公司的?

DON BRADLEY: Bibury Systems.
堂.布拉德利:Bibury系统公司。

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: I'll put you through.
NOVO 接待员:我给您转过去。

DAVE: Phil Watson's phone.
戴夫菲尔.沃森的电话。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning. Can I talk to Phil, please?
堂.布拉德利:早上好。请菲尔听电话

DAVE: Can I ask who's calling please?
戴夫:能问一下您是哪位吗?

DON BRADLEY: Don Bradley from Bibury Systems.
堂.布拉德利: Bibury系统公司的堂.布拉德利。

DAVE: Well, Mr. Bradley, I'm afraid Phil's not in the office at the moment.
戴夫:哦,布拉德利先生,菲尔目前不在办公室。

Can I take a message or would you like to ring him on his mobile phone?
让我给他捎信还是您打他的移动电话?

DON BRADLEY: I'll try his mobile. Can I have the number please?
堂.布拉德利:我还是打他的移动电话吧。请问号码是多少?

DAVE: 0802 54377
戴夫:0802 54377

DON BRADLEY: Just let me check that. Zero eight zero two five four three double seven.
堂.布拉德利:让我对一下。0802 54377。

DAVE: That's it.
戴夫:对。

DON BRADLEY: Thanks.
堂.布拉德利:谢谢。

PHIL WATSON: Hello. Phil Watson.
菲尔.沃森: 你好。菲尔.沃森。

DON BRADLEY: Hello. Phil, this is Don Bradley.
堂.布拉德利:你好。菲尔,我是堂.布拉德利。

PHIL WATSON: Hello, Don. Sorry to keep you waiting. How are you?
菲尔.沃森: 你好, 堂。抱歉让你久等。你身体好吗?

DON BRADLEY: I'm fine, thanks. Can we meet? We have a new product and I want you to see it.
堂.布拉德利:好,谢谢。我们能见个面吗?我们有了新产品,我希望你看一下。
****
SMITH'S SECRETARY: Hello, Mr. Smith's office.
史密斯的秘书:你好, 史密斯先生的办公室。

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green from Bibury Systems. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.
爱德华.格林:你好, 我是Bibury系统公司的爱德华.格林。我之前打过电话。我想跟史密斯先生通电话。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm afraid Mr. Smith is not in the office at the moment. Can I ask what it is about?
史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生目前不在办公室。请问您有什么事?

EDWARD GREEN: It is very important. I represent Bibury Systems. We've got a new product and I want Mr. Smith to see it.
爱德华.格林:是很重要的事。我代表Bibury系统公司。我们新推出了一款产品,希望史密斯先生看一下。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: Please send the product specifications by mail, Mr. Green.
史密斯的秘书:格林先生,请把该产品的说明书邮寄给我们。

EDWARD GREEN: I would like Mr. Smith to see the product and would like to talk to Mr. Smith direct. When is a good time to call?
爱德华.格林:我希望史密斯先生看一下产品,并且希望直接和他谈一谈。什么时候打电话合适?

SMITH'S SECRETARY: You could try ringing this afternoon.
史密斯的秘书:你可以今天下午试着打一下。

EDWARD GREEN: Thank you. Goodbye.
爱德华.格林:谢谢。再见。
****
DEREK JONES: Yes.
德里克.琼斯:你好。

CALLER: Can I speak to Peter?
CALLER:请皮特听电话?

DEREK JONES: Peter Hill?
德里克.琼斯:皮特•希尔?

CALLER: No. Peter Toyama.
CALLER: No。皮特•富山。

DEREK JONES: There is no one here called Peter Toyama.
德里克.琼斯:我们这儿没皮特•富山这个人。

CALLER: Is that extension 367?
CALLER:这是367分机吗?

DEREK JONES: No, you've got the wrong number. This is 412.
德里克.琼斯:不是,你打错了。这是分机 412。

CALLER: I'm sorry. Could you put me back to the switchboard?
CALLER: 对不起。您能把我转回总机?

DEREK JONES: Yes, hang on.
德里克.琼斯:可以,稍等。

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, this is Edward Green. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.
爱德华.格林:你好, 我是爱德华.格林。我之前打过电话。我想跟史密斯先生通话。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I'm afraid that Mr. Smith is in a meeting.
史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生正在开会。

EDWARD GREEN: Is he free later this afternoon?
爱德华.格林:他今天下午稍后有空吗?

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I don't think so. Mr. Smith is very busy at the moment.
史密斯的秘书:没有。史密斯先生现在很忙。

EDWARD GREEN: I'll ring again tomorrow.
爱德华.格林:那我明天再打。

SMITH'S SECRETARY: I am afraid Mr. Smith isn't in the office tomorrow.
史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生明天也不在办公室。

CLIVE HARRIS: Clive Harris.
克莱夫.哈里斯: 克莱夫.哈里斯。

KATE MCKENNA: Clive, it's Kate.
凯特.麦凯纳:克莱夫,是我, 凯特。

CLIVE HARRIS: Hello Kate.
克莱夫.哈里斯: 你好, 凯特。

KATE MCKENNA: Are you busy?
凯特.麦凯纳:忙吗?

CLIVE HARRIS: No, why?
克莱夫.哈里斯:不忙,什么事?

KATE MCKENNA: I've got the sales report and I have all the figures ready for the presentation to Mr. Sakai. Do you want to see them?
凯特.麦凯纳:我拿到了销售报告以及给酒井先生演示的所有数据。你要不要看一下?

GERALDINE: Good morning, Bibury Systems. How can I help you?
杰拉尔丁:早上好, Bibury系统公司。可以为您效劳吗?

MR.SAKAI: Hello. My name is Sakai. I would like to speak to Mr. Harris, please.
酒井先生:你好。我是酒井。请哈里斯先生听电话。

GERALDINE: Please hold the line, Mr. Sakai. I'll put your through.
杰拉尔丁:请稍等, 酒井先生。我给您转过去。

CLIVE HARRIS: Hello.
克莱夫.哈里斯:你好。

GERALDINE: Mr. Sakai is on the line.
杰拉尔丁:酒井先生打电话给您。

CLIVE HARRIS: Put him through ...sorry Kate, I must go. I have a very important call. I'll talk to you later.
克莱夫.哈里斯:转过来…… 抱歉, 凯特, 我必须挂了。我有一个很重要的电话。迟点儿再跟你通话。

Hello, Mr. Sakai.
你好, 酒井先生。

MR. SAKAI: Hello, Mr. Harris, how are you?
酒井先生:你好, 哈里斯先生, 身体好吗?

CLIVE HARRIS: I'm very well, thank you. How are you?
克莱夫.哈里斯:很好, 谢谢。你呢?

MR. SAKAI: I'm fine. I'm calling about our meeting.
酒井先生:好。我打电话是有关我们会面的事宜。

CLIVE HARRIS: Yes?
克莱夫.哈里斯:有什么问题?
****
GERALDINE: Hello, Bibury Systems. How can I help you? Could I ask who's calling please?
杰拉尔丁:你好,Bibury系统公司。可以为您效劳吗?请问您是?

I'm afraid her extension is busy at the moment, Mr. Clark. Will you hold, or can I take a message? Okay, that's fine. I'll ask her to call you back.
克拉克先生,她的分机现在占线。您是等会儿,还是留口信?好的。我会让她打回给您。

JENNY ROSS: Good night, Edward.
詹妮.罗斯:晚上好, 爱德华。

EDWARD GREEN: Good night. I am going to phone Mr. Smith's number once again.
爱德华.格林:晚上好。我正要再打一次史密斯先生的号码。

JENNY ROSS: Good luck!
詹妮.罗斯:祝你好运!

EDWARD GREEN: It's six o'clock ?Maybe Mr. Smith is still at work. Maybe his secretary isn't there.
爱德华.格林:现在是6点钟,……或许史密斯先生还在工作。或许他的秘书不在。

JENNY ROSS: I don't think
詹妮.罗斯:我不认为 ……

EDWARD GREEN: Just wait ?Ah Mr. Smith? My name is Edward Green.
爱德华.格林:等着看吧 …… 啊!史密斯先生? 我是爱德华.格林。

MR. SMITH: Yes.
史密斯先生:什么事?

EDWARD GREEN: You don't know me but I work in Don Bradley's office at Bibury Systems.
爱德华.格林:您不认识我,我是Bibury系统公司堂.布拉德利手下的工作人员。

MR. SMITH: Yes?
史密斯先:怎样?

EDWARD GREEN: I spoke to your secretary today.
爱德华.格林:今天我跟您的秘书通过电话

MR. SMITH: Yes?
史密斯先生:哦?

EDWARD GREEN: You publish your catalogue this month. And we have an exciting new product.
爱德华.格林:您本月要出版产品目录。我们新推出一款产品。

MR. SMITH: I have all the products I need.
史密斯先生:我有我所需要的所有产品。

EDWARD GREEN: I would like you to have a word with Big Boss.
爱德华.格林:我希望您可以和 “大老板”说上一、两句。

MR. SMITH: I'm sorry?
史密斯先生:什么?
EDWARD GREEN: I'll put our new product on the line now.
爱德华.格林:我现在就把我们的新产品跟您连线。

BIG BOSS: Hello, Mr. Smith. My name is Big Boss. I am eighteen inches high! I am voice-activated and I want to be in your catalogue.
“大老板”: 你好, 史密斯先生。我是"大老板"。我有18英寸高!我是声音启动型的,我想出现在您的产品目录上。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享

月会员
每天200次下载
5元/30天
直接下载
单次下载
1元/次
微信支付
欢迎使用微信支付
扫一扫支付
金额:
常见问题

请登录之后再下载!

下载中心

您的账号注册成功!密码为:123456,当前为默认信息,请及时修改

下载文件立即修改

帮助中心

如何获取自己的订单号?

打开微信,找到微信支付,找到自己的订单,就能看到自己的交易订单号了。

阅读并接受《用户协议》
注:各登录账户无关联!请仅用一种方式登录。


用户注册协议

一、 本网站运用开源的网站程序平台,通过国际互联网络等手段为会员或游客提供程序代码或者文章信息等服务。本网站有权在必要时修改服务条款,服务条款一旦发生变动,将会在重要页面上提示修改内容或通过其他形式告知会员。如果会员不同意所改动的内容,可以主动取消获得的网络服务。如果会员继续享用网络服务,则视为接受服务条款的变动。网站保留随时修改或中断服务而不需知照会员的权利。本站行使修改或中断服务的权利,不需对会员或第三方负责。

关闭