欢迎访问范文百科-您身边的写作助手!

医院口语情景对话:关于医药

范文百科 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  日常生活中我们难免会有生病的时候,那么关于医药的日常口语该如何表达?以下是小编给大家整理的关于医药医院口语情景对话,希望可以帮到大家

  病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

  patient: i have a terrible cold. apart from that, i have a headache. can you suggest something i can take to relieve the pain?

  药剂师:你没有药方吗?

  chemist: don't you have a prescription?

  病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

  patient: no, i haven't gone to see a doctor.

  药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

  chemist: are you allergic to any type of medication?

  病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

  patient: i don't know exactly. i think that i can take most drugs.

  药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

  chemist: (picks up a small box) i recommend this brand for quick relief.

  病人:这药有效果吗?

  patient: will this really help?

  药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

  chemist: according to the label, yes. but if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. there's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

  病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

  patient: which are the best headache tablets?

  药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

  chemist: we have a number of them. they are all very good.

  病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

  patient: can you sell me penicillin?

  药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

  chemist: sorry, sir. i can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

  病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

  patient: well, then. give me some boric acid.

  药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

  chemist: all right. this is a common medicine.

  病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

  patient: do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

  药剂师:当然有了。

  chemist: of course.

  病人:太好了。

  patient: that's great.

  药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

  chemist: hrer you are. the instructions on it tell you how to take it. make sure you read them carefully.

  病人:谢谢你的提醒。

  patient: thank you for reminding me.

  药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

  chemist: anything else?

  病人:不了,谢谢。

  patient: no. thank you.

  药剂师:不客气。

  chemist: you're welcome.

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享