英语随着全球经济的快速发展成为了全球的公用语言,在日常的生活中运用也是比较广泛的,可想而知英语有着很重要的位置,那么关于乘船出行或者乘火车出行该如何表达呢?以下是小编给大家整理的万用英语口语情景对话:乘船出行或者乘火车出行-12,希望可以帮到大家
乘火车出行<一>
对话
Steven wants to go to Shanghai by train. He has bought the ticket. Now it is time for ticket checking.
史蒂文想要乘火车去上海。他已将买好票了。现在到了检票时间了。
Steven:Do I check in for the train D808 to Shanghai here?
史蒂文:到上海的D808次列车是在这儿检票吗?
Ticket inspector: Yes, show me your tickets please.
检票员:是的,请出示您的车票。
Steven:Here you are. By the way, when does the train leave?
史蒂文:给你。顺便问一下,火车什么时候发车?
Ticket inspector: The train is driving after ten minutes.
检票员:列车定于10分钟后开车。
Steven:Thanks. Where is my seat?
史蒂文:谢谢。我的座位在哪里?
Ticket inspector: It's over there. Have a good trip.
检票员:在那边。祝您旅途愉快。
Steven:Thank you.
史蒂文:谢谢您。
英语单词和短语
ticket n.票,车票
inspector n.检查员、巡视员
seat n.座位,底座、席位
乘船出行<二>
对话
Steven wants to go to Dalian by ship. He has bought his ticket. And now he is about to go on board.
史蒂文想要乘船去大连。他已经买了票了。现在他正准备登船。
Ship steward: The boat is ready to leave.Everyone come onto the ship, please.
轮船乘务员:船就要开了。请各位上船。
Steven: Excuse me, where is my cabin?
史蒂文:打扰问一下,我的船舱在哪儿?
Ship steward: Can I see your ticket?
轮船乘务员:我能看下你的票吗?
Steven: Of course. Here you are.
史蒂文:当然可以。给你。
Ship steward: Your seat is in cabin No. 5, the upper deck. It’s near amid ship.
轮船乘务员:你的座位在5号船舱,在上层甲板,靠近船中央。
Steven: Can you direct the place for me?
史蒂文:你能给我指一下那个位置吗?
Ship steward: There! (Point out the direction.) You can see a window there.
轮船乘务员:那里!(用手指指出方向。)你可以看到那里有个窗户。
Steven: I see. Thank you.
史蒂文:我知道了。谢谢你!
Ship steward: You are welcome. Have a good trip!
轮船乘务员:不客气。旅途愉快!
英语单词和短语
cabin n.舰舱,机舱,小木屋
upper adj.较高的,上面的,上部的
deck n.甲板,层面
amid prep.在其间,在其中
direct v.对准,指出,指示
万用英语口语情景对话:乘船出行或者乘火车-12
上一篇:牙疼看牙医时与医生的对话
下一篇:返回列表