很多人都喜欢“轰趴”,这是一种娱乐的方式。以下是小编给大家整理的Unit 11:今天你“轰趴”了吗的情景对话,希望可以帮到大家
A: Good evening! I'm so happy to have you two here.
A: 晚上好!我真高兴看到你们两个人过来。
B: Thank you for your invitation.
B: 谢谢你的邀请。
A: Let me hang up your coats. It's just a simple get-together, please make yourself at home.
A: 让我帮你们把外套挂一下吧。今晚就是一个简单的聚会,两位千万别客气啊。
B: Thank you!
B: 谢谢!
A: What would you guys like to drink,tea, beer, red wine or coke?
A: 你们两个要喝点什么,茶、啤酒、红酒还是可乐?
B: A glass of beer.
B: 一杯啤酒。
C: I'd love to have a cup of tea, please.
C: 我想要一杯茶。
A: Fine, wait for a while. (Tom is leaving.)
A: 没问题。稍等一会。(汤姆转身离去。)
C: Wow, it 's really a nice party.
C: 哇,这真是一个不错的聚会。
B: You are right Tom is a real party fan. And he is an excellent host. We met each other in another home party. You will like him.
B: 没错。汤姆可是一个地地道道的聚会迷。而且也是一个很棒的主人。我们两个是在另外一个“轰趴”中认识的。你一定会很喜欢他的。
C: I think I will.
C: 我想我会的。
A: Hi, Jack, I will hold a party at my house next Monday. Would you like to come?
A: 杰克,我下周一要举办一场聚会。你来吗?
B: Of course! I'd like to.
B: 当然!我非常愿意去。
A: Great! I am happy to hear that. You can take a friend with you.
A: 好极了!听你这样说我真高兴。你可以带一个朋友一起过来。
B: OK. Well, what's the theme of the party?
B: 好的。那聚会的主题是什么?
A: It's a dancing party. So you can show us your dancing skills that night.
A: 这是一场锐舞派对。所以你那晚可以好好地跟大家秀一下舞技了。
B: Wow, sounds interesting!
B: 听上去很有意思!
A: I'm glad you like it. So let's meet each other next Monday.
A: 很高兴你能喜欢它。那我们就下周一不见不散吧。
B: Hold on! Jim , you haven't told me when it starts yet.
B: 等一下!吉姆,你还没有告诉我聚会什么时间开始呢。
A: Oh, I'm sorry. I nearly forgot the most important thing. The party will start at 8 00 p. m. , and you can come between 7:00 and 8:00 p. m as you like.
A.: 哦,对不起。我差点把最重要的事给忘了。聚会晚上8点开始,你在晚上7点到8点之间什么时间过来都行。
B: Well. See you then.
B: 好的。到时候见。
今天你“轰趴”了吗的情景对话Unit 11
下一篇:返回列表