以下是小编给大家整理的旅游英语口语结账离开的表达,希望可以帮到大家
Conversation 1
A:Here's your change.
A:这是找您的钱。
B:I'm sorry. How much was the total?
B:对不起。总共是多少钱?
A:It came to 160 yuan.
A:总共是160元。
B:I gave you 200 yuan , but you only gave me back 30 yuan. I think you short changed me t0 yuan.
B:我给你200元,而你只找我30元。我想你少找给我10元。
A:Can I see your receipt, please? I'm so sorry about that. Here's the rest of your change.
A:我可以看一下您的收据吗?非常抱歉。这是您其余的零钱。
Conversation 2
A:Hello , can I have my bill , please?
A:你好,能把账单给我吗?
B:Sure,here you are,sir.
B:当然,给您,先生。
A:How about the service,is that included?
A:服务费呢,也开在账单上了吗?
B:No.
B:没有。
A:Can I pay the bill with my credit card?
A:我能用信用卡结账吗?
B:No, we don't accept it. You'll have to pay in cash.
B:我想不能,您得付现金。
A:What about a traveller's check?
A:旅行支票呢?
B:If you haven't brought any cash with you,that's OK.
B:如果您真没带现金,只能用支票了。
Conversation 3
A:Would you like anything else?
A:您还要吃点别的东西吗?
B:No , I'm stuffed. The check, please.
B:不用,我吃得太饱了。请结账。
A:Here you are, sir. I hope you enjoyed your dinner.
A:这是账单,先生。希望这顿饭您吃得满意。
B:Yes,we did. Do I pay you or the cashier?
B:是的,挺不错。钱付给你还是付给收款员?
A:Pay me,please.
A:请付给我吧。
B:Here you are.
B:给你。
A:Thank you. The change,sir.
关于旅游英语口语结账离开的表达
上一篇:关于旅游英语口语乘坐地铁的表达
下一篇:返回列表