欢迎访问范文百科-您身边的写作助手!

BBC步入商界Unit 18 Negotiating Prices 价格谈判

范文百科 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞
Unit 18 Negotiating prices 价格谈判

DANNY MCNEIL: Before we begin, are you sure that you are in a position to conduct this negotiation?
丹尼.麦克内尔:在开始前,我想问一下你确定你可以进行这次谈判吗?

EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I have the authority to negotiate with you.
爱德华.格林:是的,我有跟你谈判的授权。

DANNY MCNEIL: Right. Let' s get down to business.
丹尼.麦克内尔:好。那我们就办正事吧。

EDWARD GREEN: Which of our product lines are you particularly interested in Mr. McNeil?
爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先生,你对我们的那些生产线特别感兴趣?

DANNY MCNEIL: I could be interested in these ones that I have outlined here.
丹尼.麦克内尔:物品对这些划线的感兴趣。

But I want to hear what you say about discounts.
但我要听听你给什么样的优惠。

EDWARD GREEN: Let' s talk specifically about Big Boss.
爱德华.格林:那我们就具体用“大老板”来谈吧。

DANNY MCNEIL: Let' s be clear about one thing.
丹尼.麦克内尔:我们先要明确一件事情。

I hope you realize that we must have a much larger discount than what' s on the table now.
我希望你认识到我们要的优惠比现在摆在桌面的要大的多。

EDWARD GREEN: I think the discount problem can be resolved but you need to be more precise about numbers.
爱德华.格林:我认为优惠的问题是可以解决的,但你得大具体的购货量明确一下。

DANNY MCNEIL: Fair enough.
丹尼.麦克内尔:很公平。

What kind of discount are you offering on ten thousand units?
你们给1万件的优惠是多少?

EDWARD GREEN: On ten thousand units, Mr. Mcneil, I can offer a discount of thirty percent.
爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先,1万件的话,我能给的优惠是30%。

But I can' t offer more
但不能再多了……

DANNY MCNEIL: 30 per cent!
丹尼.麦克内尔:30 %!

EDWARD GREEN: Just let me finish, 30 percent, but with a guarantee of delivery within two months.
爱德华.格林:请让我说完,优惠是30%,但我们保证两个月内交货。

DANNY MCNEIL: Delivery must be within two months or I' m not interested.
丹尼.麦克内尔:交货必须是两个月内,或者我也没兴趣了。

I' m offering you the chance to make a very large sale and you are turning it down because we' re...
我在向你提供大批量销售的机会,你却拒绝了,因为我们……

EDWARD GREEN: Can I just come in here Mr. McNeil?
爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先生,我能插两句吗?

I haven' t turned anything down.
我没有拒绝任何事。

I haven' t said "no".
我并没有说“不”。

I am just saying that on ten thousand units our discount terms are thirty percent.
我只是说,对于1万件我们给的优惠是30%。

DANNY MCNEIL: But...
丹尼.麦克内尔:但是……

EDWARD GREEN: Please let me finish.
爱德华.格林:请让我说完。

Now if you commit to buy twenty thousand units then I could consider a larger discount.
如果你承诺购买2万件,那么我可以考虑更大的优惠。

DANNY MCNEIL: How much larger?
丹尼.麦克内尔:大多少?

EDWARD GREEN: If you commit to twenty thousand units then I can offer a thirty-five percent discount.
爱德华.格林:如果你承诺购买2万件,那么我可以给你 35%的优惠。

DANNY MCNEIL: Thirty, thirty five percent.
丹尼.麦克内尔:30%,35%。

I' m getting tired of this.
我不吃这一套。

You are playing games.
你们在玩把戏。

I am looking for a large discount, and I hope that you' re going to offer me one.
我要的是大优惠,并且我希望你能给我这样的优惠。

EDWARD GREEN: If you want a big discount then you must make the order a big one.
爱德华.格林:如果你想要大的优惠,那么你的定单也要大。

Let' s talk about unit price rather than discount.
我们还是不谈优惠,谈单价吧。
Our standard unit price to the wholesaler is 23.5.
我们给批发商的标准单价是23.5。

DANNY MCNEIL: And I' m not interested in 23.5.
丹尼.麦克内尔:但我对23.5元没什么兴趣。

EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I know that Mr. McNeil.
爱德华.格林:是的,麦克内尔先生,我知道。

If you buy 40,000 units, then I can offer a unit price of 19.5.
如果你买4万件,那么我可以给你19.5元的单价。

What will your mark-up be on the Boss, 3, 3.5, 4?
你在“大老板”上的毛利是多少, 3, 3.5, 4?

DANNY MCNEIL: About that.
丹尼.麦克内尔:大约这个数吧。

EDWARD GREEN: With those figures you' re going to be very competitive.
爱德华.格林:以我们给出的单价,你将会很有竞争力。

DANNY MCNEIL: 19.5 unit price?
丹尼.麦克内尔:单价19.5?

EDWARD GREEN: If you buy 40,000 units; that represents a discount of...
爱德华.格林:如果你买4万件的话,这样优惠就是……

I can see what the discount is.
我能知道这个优惠是多少。

Offer me a unit price of 19.5 on 25,000 units and we can do business.
给我19.5的单价,我买2.5万件,我们就可以成交。

EDWARD GREEN: I can' t do that. I' m sorry.
爱德华.格林:对不起,我办不到。

DANNY MCNEIL: Let' s break for a few minutes.
丹尼.麦克内尔:我们先休息一下。

I' ve got a few things I have to see to.
我有几件事要处理。

I' ll be a couple of minutes.
我要几分钟。

Would you like a cup of coffee?
来杯咖啡?

EDWARD GREEN: Yes, please.
爱德华.格林:好的,谢谢。

DANNY MCNEIL: Help yourself to the phone if you want to make a call.
丹尼.麦克内尔:如果你想打电话,请随意。

EDWARD: Thanks.
爱德华:谢谢。

DON BRADLEY: Don Bradley.
堂.布拉德利:堂.布拉德利。

EDWARD GREEN: Hi, Don. How' s the meeting?
爱德华.格林:堂,你好。会议开的怎样?

DON BRADLEY: It' s just finished.
堂.布拉德利:刚刚结束。

I' m on my way over. How' s your meeting?
我在过来的路上了。你的会面怎样?

EDWARD GREEN: he' s definitely interested.
爱德华.格林:他很有兴趣。

We' re having a break.
我们在休息。

DON BRADLEY: What' s the situation?
堂.布拉德利:情况怎么样?

EDWARD GREEN: It' s becoming difficult, we' re stuck on the size of the order for Big Boss.
爱德华.格林:变的有点难,我们还在订购“大老板”的量上。

He wants a unit price of 19.5 on an order of 25,000.
他想要19.5,买的量是2.5万件。

DON BRADLEY: That sounds good to me.
堂.布拉德利:我觉得不错。

EDWARD GREEN: I think we can push him further.
爱德华.格林:我认为还可以再逼下他。

DON BRADLEY: Do you think so?
堂.布拉德利:你是这样认为的吗?

EDWARD GREEN: I think so...I hope so.
爱德华.格林:我是这样认为的…… 希望如此。

DON BRADLEY: Be careful. He' s a clever man.
堂.布拉德利:小心点,他可是个聪明人。

I've dealt with Mcneil before.
我以前跟麦克内尔打过交道。

When he starts banging on the table, that' s as far as you can go with him.
如果他开始敲桌子的话,那就是你能做的极限了。

Good luck!
祝你好运!

EDWARD GREEN: Thanks. So let' s clarify the position so far.
爱德华.格林:谢谢。那么我们明确一下我们现在为止的处境。

As far as Big Boss is concerned we have agreed on a unit price of 20 for 30,000, and I can' t go below that price for an order of this size.
仅就“大老板” 我们同意给20的单价,但要购买3万件,对这样的订购量我不可能低于这个数。

Now let' s look at terms of payment.
现在我们看一下付款条款。

DANNY MCNEIL: Ninety days.
丹尼.麦克内尔:90天。

EDWARD GREEN: I' m sorry Mr. Mcneil, but that' s completely unacceptable.
爱德华.格林:对不起 麦克内尔先生,不过这完全不可接受。

Our standard policy on discounts of over thirty percent is payment within thirty days of delivery.
我们对于超过30%的优惠的优惠政策通常是交货后30天之内。

DANNY MCNEIL: This is not a standard situation.
丹尼.麦克内尔:但这不是个通常情况。

I am making a very large order...
我订购的货量很大……

EDWARD GREEN: Can I just come in here, Mr. Mcneil?
爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先,我能插两句吗?

I know you' re making a large order but you are also getting an excellent product at a very large discount.
我知道你的订购量很大,但你也是以很大的优惠获得一件很棒的产品。

DANNY MCNEIL: I can' t believe that this is your final offer.
丹尼.麦克内尔:真不能相信,这就是你们的最终报价。

EDWARD GREEN: If you order 35,000 then I can authorise payment in 90 days.
爱德华.格林:如果你订购3.5万件,我可以授权90天内付款。

DANNY MCNEIL: We have already decided on quantity.
丹尼.麦克内尔:我们已经决定了数量。

This is my last offer. 30,000 at 60 days payment.
这是我的最后出价:3万件,60天内付款。

Take it or leave it.
要么接受要么一拍两散。

EDWARD GREEN: I think that offer will be acceptable.
爱德华.格林:我认为这个出价可以接受。

So all we have to do now is finalise the delivery arrangements.
那么我们现在要做的就是商定交货的安排了。

DANNY McNEIL: Well, let' s discuss the details tomorrow.
丹尼.麦克内尔:我们还是明天再商谈细节吧

DANNY MCNEIL: Come in! Don, how are you?
丹尼.麦克内尔:进来! 堂,你好!

DON BRADLEY: Hello, Danny, Edward.
堂.布拉德利:你好,丹, 爱德华。

I' m sorry I' m late.
对不起,我迟到了。

DANNY MCNEIL: You are late.
丹尼.麦克内尔:你真是迟了。

I' d rather do business with you than this young man.
我宁愿跟你打交道,也不愿跟这个年轻人做生意。
What have you been feeding him?
你都给他吃了什么啊?

DON BRADLEY: Oh, we don' t feed him.
堂.布拉德利:哦,我们不给他们吃的。

We like to keep our staff hungry.
我们喜欢使员工有饥饿感。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享