欢迎访问范文百科-您身边的写作助手!

BBC步入商界Unit 20 Concluding a Deal 达成交易

范文百科 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞
Unit 20 Concluding a deal 达成交易

DEREK JONES: I have been with Bibury Systems for twelve years.
德里克.琼斯:我在Bibury系统公司12年了。

I have given the company 100% commitment.
给了公司100% 的投入。

I feel very disappointed that you are unable to support me on this project.
我很失望,你们不能在这个项目上支持我。

I know that the Mark 2 will work and it will sell.
我知道马克二世会成功,会畅销。

I intend to start looking for a company that values new ideas.
我想开始找家重视新想法的公司。

CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, there must be a way round this.
克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,肯定会有解决办法的。

I know how you feel.
我知道你的感受。

And I do value your contribution.
我也确实重视你的贡献。

To prove it I' m going to increase your research budget...
为了证明,我会增加你的研发预算……

DEREK JONES: That’s not the point, Clive...
德里克.琼斯:这个不是问题所在,克莱夫…

CLIVE HARRIS: Clive Harris.
克莱夫.哈里斯:克莱夫•哈里斯。

Yes, put her through Sally--good morning.
是的,转过来。萨利--早上好。

Yes, he is.
是的,他在。

Just a minute.
请稍等。

It’s Sally Wong. She wants to talk to you.
是萨利.黄。她想跟你通话。

DON BRADLEY: Edward, I've looked through the draft contract with Eromart.
堂.布拉德利:爱德华,我看过了和Eromart 的合同草稿。

I see you've covered packaging, insurance, late delivery penalties...
我看到你包括了包装、保险、交货延误的罚款……

and you did well to make him agree to be more flexible over terms of payment.
你能使他在支付条款上更为灵活,做的很好。

Well done. Now we can get the contract finalised.
真棒。现在我们可以最终确定合同的文稿了。

EDWARD GREEN: Before I go, can we have a chat?
爱德华.格林:我走之前,我们能谈一下吗?

DON BRADLEY: Sure. What about?
堂.布拉德利:当然。关于什么的?

EDWARD GREEN: Don, I have been with Bibury Systems for 6 months now, and I’d like to talk about my future.
爱德华.格林:堂, 我现在到Bibury系统公司 6个月了,我想谈一下我的未来。

MS WONG: I' m terribly sorry to ask you to come here early, but I have a proposal that could benefit both of us.
黄女士:非常抱歉要求你提前来这里,不过我有个提议,对双方会都有利。

Could I suggest that we look at these designs again?
我建议大家再看一下这些设计,好吗?

Particularly I want you to look at the interface between the release mechanism and the scanner.
我特别请大家看释放机械和扫描器之间的界面。

I believe that we can make the process simpler.
我相信可以使整个程序更简单。

DEREK JONES: No. I have been through this many times.
德里克.琼斯:不可能。我想过很多次了。

MS WONG: I am sorry, if you could just bear with me a second...
黄女士:对不起,请你再给我一会儿时间……

I spent all last night worrying about this.
我昨天整晚都在为此担忧。

I believe the conclusion of yesterday’s meeting was very unfortunate.
我相信昨天会议的结局是很令人遗憾的。

I wanted to find a way forward and I think I have.
我想找出一个可行的方法,我认为我找到了。

The scanner does not need to be powered from the same source.
扫描器不必由同一个能源供应。

That means it can be produced separately.
这就意味着可以分开生产。

DEREK JONES: No, no, no, it's...
德里克.琼斯:不,不,不。这……

You’re right.
你是正确的。

This is brilliant.
这太高明了。

MS WONG: It’s really very simple.
黄女士:其实很简单。

DON BRADLEY: Is there a problem?
堂.布拉德利:有问题吗?

Aren't you happy here?
大家还不高兴吗?

EDWARD GREEN: Yes. But I would like to know what plans you have for me.
爱德华.格林:是很高兴。不过,我想知道你对我的计划。

I feel I've made good progress here over the last six months.
我认为在过去的6个月里我在这里取得了很好的成果。

What do you think?
你认为怎么样?

DON BRADLEY: I agree.
堂.布拉德利:我同意。

We’re very happy with what you have done.
我们很高兴你所做的一切。

Of course you did make a few mistakes, especially early on,

当然,你确实犯了几个错,尤其是最初,

but generally I see you as an important part of the team and I' m sure Kate ges along with that.
不过总起来我认为你是整个团队重要的一部分,我确信凯特也同意这一点。

EDWARD GREEN: That’s good to hear, thank you.
爱德华.格林:很高兴听到你这么说,谢谢。

I feel I've learned a lot here in the last six months.
我感觉在过去的6个月里,我在这里学到了很多。

Obviously six months ago I couldn’t have negotiated a large deal with Eronmart...but now I can.
很明显,6个月前我根本不可能和Eronmart谈成这么大的生意 ……但现在我可以了。

DON BRADLEY: Let’s be open here, Edward.
堂.布拉德利:我们还是有话直说吧,爱德华。

Are we talking about salary?
我们要谈的是不是薪水?

EDWARD GREEN: It’s not just a question of money Don.
爱德华.格林:堂,不只是钱的问题。

I want to look at the whole package.
我想要的是整个薪酬体系。

It’s salary, performance-related bonus, a company charge card, an expense account, a car, and a more responsible position.
包括薪水、绩效奖金、一张公司签帐卡、一个公款支付帐户、一辆车和一个更加重要的职位。

DON BRADLEY: I think we should sit down, don’t you?
堂.布拉德利:我想我们还是坐下来谈,好吗?

MS WONG: I am very happy that we have been able to overcome the difficulties.
黄女士:我很高兴我们可以克服困难。

I think our negotiations have been very successful and as a result we are in a position to move forward with his project.
我认为我们的谈判很成功,所以我们可以继续跟进这个项目。

CLIVE HARRIS: I would like to thank Sally Wong for her outstanding contribution to this project.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我要感谢萨利.黄对这个项目所做出的贡献。

DEREK JONES: Here, here.
德里克.琼斯:同感,同感。

CLIVE HARRIS: She has worked very hard to find a solution to what seemed an impossible problem.
克莱夫.哈里斯:她非常努力地寻找一个似乎不可能解决办法。

MS WONG: Thank you. I think the Mark 2 is a very exciting concept.
黄女士:谢谢。我认为马克二世是个很激动人心的概念。

Perhaps we should spend some time summarizing and clarifying what we have agreed...
或许我们该花些时间来总结和确认一下我们所达成的事情……

DON BRADLEY: Edward, if you insist on the car then I can’t offer you such a large salary increase,

堂.布拉德利:爱德华,如果你坚持要车的话,那我就不能给你增加这个高的薪水了,

and we'll have to find some compromise on the performance-related bonus.
并且我们要在绩效奖金这方面找到双方都可接受的方式。

EDWARD GREEN: I think I am worth the salary.
爱德华.格林:我认为,我是值得拿这份薪水的。

DON BRADLEY: I' m prepared to offer you a larger bonus, but if you accept that, then you have to accept a smaller salary increase.
堂.布拉德利:我准备给你更大的奖金,不过如果你接受的话,你就得接受低些的薪水。

EDWARD GREEN: Could you be more precise?
爱德华.格林:你能不能更精确一点儿?

DON BRADLEY: If you accept a fifteen percent increase in salary then I can add an extra five percent on that bonus figure.
堂.布拉德利:如果你接受薪水增加15%,我就可以在奖金数上再额外增加5%。

That represents a forty percent increase next year.
这就表示明年会有40%的增加。

If you make your targets.
如果你完成业务目标。

EDWARD GREEN: Okay, if you make that a seventeen percent salary increase, I think we can reach agreement.
爱德华.格林:好的,如果薪水增加17%,我想我们就可以达成一致了。

DON BRADLEY: Okay.
堂.布拉德利:好的。

CLIVE HARRIS: Sally, we very much appreciate your efforts to make this product possible.
克莱夫.哈里斯:萨利,我们很感激你促成这个产品的实现。

I have a small token of our gratitude which I would like you to have.
我有一点小礼物表达我们的谢意,请你接受。

MS WONG: This is very kind of you.
黄女士:你太好了。

EDWARD GREEN: Which just leaves the matter of the car.
爱德华.格林:这就是说只剩下车的问题了。

DON BRADLEY: But Edward, I said the salary increase was conditional on you making a concession on the car.
堂.布拉德利:但是爱德华,我说过了薪水增加是以你在车的方面做出妥协为条件的。

EDWARD GREEN: I'll accept a smaller car.
爱德华.格林:我可以接受小点的车。

DON BRADLEY: Alright.
堂.布拉德利:好吧。

Now let’s go through these points once more.
现在我们再过一遍这些要点。

Clive is going to kill me.
克莱夫会杀了我的。

Where did you learn to negotiate, Edward?
爱德华,你是在哪儿学的谈判技巧啊?

EDWARD GREEN: You taught me everything I know, Don.
爱德华.格林:堂,我所有的都是你教的啊。

GERALDINE: Good night.
杰拉尔丁:再见。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享