以下是小编给大家整理的关于旅游英语口语提供饮料的表达,希望可以帮到大家
Conversation 1
A:Welcome
A;欢迎。
B:Would you give me a bottle of beer, please?
B:能给我一瓶啤酒吗?
A:With ice , sir?
A:要冰吗,先生?
B:No, Ice will spoil the taste.
B:不要,冰会冲淡味道。
A:Anything else , sir?
A:还要别的吗,先生?
B:Yes. Something non-alcoholic,please.
B:再要点儿非酒类饮料。
A:Fruit juice, milk or mineral water?
A:您要果汁、牛奶还是矿泉水?
B:A glass of juice please.
B:来一杯果汁吧。
A:Coming up immediately.
A:马上就到。
Conversation 2
A:Would you please recommend some Chinese wine?
A:请您介绍些中国酒好吗?
B:Would you like to have a taste of Moutai?
B:要不要试一试茅台?
A:That's great! What comes along with Moutai?
A:太好了!有什么可以下茅台酒的?
B:Yes , you con order some typical Chinese dishes. For example,Roast Beijing Duck.
B:有,您可以点一些典型的中国菜。例如北京烤鸭。
A:It sounds good.
A:听起来不错。
B:Yes , it is the best of our hotel.
B:是的,那是我们酒店最好的菜肴。
A:Really? Let me have a try.
A:真的?让我尝尝吧。
B:Thank you. Just a moment,please.
B:谢谢,请稍等。
Conversation 3
A: What would you have?
A:喝点儿什么?
B:I'll try Chinese wine.
B:我要尝尝中国酒。
A:What about this dry red? It's good indeed,it never goes to the head.
A:这种干红怎么样?这酒真的不错,它不上头。
B:OK. Give me one , please.
B:好吧,请给我来一杯。
A:Here it is.
A:给您。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
A:I'm always at your service.
A:随时为您效劳。
旅游英语口语提供饮料的表达
上一篇:关于旅游英语口语结账离开的表达
下一篇:返回列表